We're actively hiring for the below positions! If you'd like to be considered for the position scroll down and submit your resume and we'll get in touch!
This is a full time position and candidates must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week. This position requires daytime availability, but we value schedule flexibility and we can work with you to develop a schedule that fits your preference. Some non-standard shifts may be required, though rare. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated hard worker looking for start-up atmosphere inside a larger business. This position is mostly remote-work, though office space is available. If you desire a flexible atmosphere where you can set your own schedule and work from home, then this position will be a great fit.
- Develop and implement social media content campaigns across multiple brands and social channels. These campaigns will include event promotion, lead generation, contests and sweepstakes, ecommerce marketing, and content distribution.
- Manage online reputation and customer service tasks through social media by responding to requests, reviews, and engaging our customers through social media across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and others.
- Manage product information, categorization, pricing, and descriptions. This may take the form of data entry or copywriting, depending on the situation, client, and project. * Build email marketing creatives to merchandise products, events, and other promotions on behalf of clients.
- Create and Manage Paid Search, Programmatic, Retail Channel, and Paid Social ad campaigns. Experience with Meta Business Suite, Amazon Ads, AdWords a plus.
- Design and build graphic creative assets for social, web, digital advertising, print and video projects.
- Audit, monitor, and lead SEO campaigns to improve website rankings, build links, and improve visibility for clients.
- Research, develop, and execute future campaigns to increase brand awareness, product revenue, or lead generation.
- If the candidate has technical knowledge or good writing skills, they may be asked to create content by writing articles.
- Perform regular analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Build and update monthly reporting dashboards or campaign-specific reports.
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree in related field
- AND/OR, 5+ years experience in marketing, graphic design, or web development
- Desired skill set (not all skills are needed, but preference will be given to candidates with experience more skills::
- Website Development (frontend and backend development)
- Data Transfer and API development
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (local, technical, on-page, and off-site)
- Content Creation (copy writing, copy editing, and social media content)
- Photography/Videography (including editing)
- PPC, Programmatic, and Retail Channel Ad creation, optimization, and reporting
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills in English (additional other languages are a plus!)
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with good time management skills.
- This position is primarily remote, but preference will be given to candidates in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex or Greater Houston Metro area.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Commission Programs
We're always looking for new talent for full-time, part-time, and freelancer positions. If you've got what it takes, shoot us a line with what position you're looking for and a copy of your resume, CV, portfolio, or demo reel.